Thursday 17 May 2018

Tommy Thursday


Tommy: After we had a stinky day on Saturday, the weather has been pretty nice and #1 have been able to go for nice walks in the fields. Except that... the grass is getting really high!


In places, it is even higher than that, and so, I keep losing my ball! I lost my orange ball in the big field yesterday morning. This morning, we went to look for it, and it was #1 who found it.  This afternoon, I took my yellow rugby ball and I almost lost it, but #1 kept an eagle eye on it.

Here I am, trying some camo:


I think this is better:


How about this one?

 

11 comments:

  1. oh how great that your #1 found your ball... we lost a sock and a key in da high grass and no one could find it back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grass is a great place to hide and loose balls ;)
    We prefer to eat the grass,but we like it new and tender :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. That grass is REALLY high!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness! That is really high grass. Don’t get lost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have your own private jungle Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope #1 doesn't loose you in that tall grass Tommy. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Attention à ne pas te perdre dans cet océan de verdure Tommy.
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was good thinking to have an orange ball which is easier to find. I used to like watching Eric and Flynn play in the hay fields. They would bounce up and down and I would keep seeing their heads pop up above the grass as they raced around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun times in the tall grass, Tommy - keep your eye on the ball:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoW! Look at that hay crop! Do you bound through it like a dolphin? (that is what Cinnie does)
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.