Monday 14 May 2018

Manly Monday


Da Beebs: Hmmmmmmmm. That looks very nice


I think I should give it a try:


I like it! Or rather, I liked it until a little thug came along...



Tommy: The grass is getting pretty high!


There is nothing better than running through a field with the wind blowing through your hair! 



Vidock: Running through the field with the wind blowing through your hair? I know all about that! Ooops! Maybe I shouldn't have reminded #1 of that... Let me try again. There is nothing more wonderful than standing in the yard getting your tail washed!

 
She loves me, really, you know!


11 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have recovered from your adventure, Vidock! At least I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tama, Julie is the resident thug here ;)
    Vidock, we know #1 loves you even after your episode :) Glad you are OK too.
    Happy Mother's Day to your mum !
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are right... that is a wonderful feeling... I have only short hairs but I can feel da wind too ;O)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look terrific! It wasn't your fault Vidock, it was that darn bucket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you boys are all looking very handsome

    ReplyDelete
  6. We would love to run in the grass with you, Tommy, but Vidock, we think you had best think better of that idea coming to fruition again:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course she loves you Vidock. she knows that you only took off because you were startled.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You boys are looking good. We know #1 couldn't be upset at you for being scared Vidock.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are all looking very manly today, all is well with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Genji, tu as piqué la place de Bibi ? Pas super gentil ça. Il faut savoir partager. Mais c'est vrai qu'une sieste dehors tout en étant bien protégé ça a l'air pas mal du tout.
    Vidock tu es hyper diplomate. C'est bien ...
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of you are enjoying the weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.