Tuesday 2 May 2017

Tama-Chan Tuesday


Tama-Chan: I am keeping a close eye on my #1. Rumour has it that she is planning something truly horrendous, such as being away for weeks on end. Aaak! What shall we do?


Should I sulk now or later?


I shall ponder the matter in a sunpuddle as I wait for her to brush me


Or maybe spend some time in my favourite kitchen chair


Do you notice how that blue boy often photo-bombs my shoots? 

I suppose I need to resign myself. She says she will still be here for next Tama-Chan Tuesday, and the next one too.

It is with great sadness that we just learned that our dear friend FLYNN left for the Rainbow Bridge yesterday. He has now joined his brother Eric and together they are gambolling in those very special fields. Our heartfelt condolences to Jackie and Ivor.

 

10 comments:

  1. I wonder what your n°1 plans...
    and I'm so sad that Flynn had to go... so much broken hearts and so much tears in and around blogville... I'm so sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Leaving all of you?
    Oh dear, that is cause for concern.
    We were sad to hear about dear Flynn too :(
    It feels like an era has passed.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO fortunate that when my human leaves town, I almost always go with her! And what is up with Genji? Does he want you to adopt him? MOL! He is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coucou Tama,
    Tu es sure qu'elle va partir pour plusieurs semaines ta #1 ? Ca va faire long ça !
    Il n'y a pas de solution à ce problème, sinon profiter tant qu'elle est là.
    Quant à Genji, qui sait ce qu'il y a dans la tête d'un ou d'une bleu. Compliquées ces bestioles.
    Ronrons
    Loustiquette

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 going away again! She needs to stay home with her kitties and horsies.

    Yeah, me and mum are bummed about Flynn. But he is all healthy and with Eric at The Bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She better not be taking off again.
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a long time for #1 to be away. We hope it is a fun trip for her. And of course, we know you will all be well cared for in her absence. Lovely Tama Tuesday shots.

    Woos -Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Dad goes on lots of trips too, but his is just to the bathroom! We sur are sad about dear Flynn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being away for weeks ? Again ? But it looks like #1 is always on the road ! We're sad about our sweet friend Flynn too. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eek, WEEKS? Rumor has it ours are leaving tomorrow - for a few days (that SEEM LIKE YEARS, right?)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.