Sunday 5 March 2017

Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: Here we are. It's Sunday again and snuggle time. First, I have a confession to make. I am afraid I am worrying #1 again, as I have started coughing once more. So, it looks like we will be making the 2-hour journey to the big referral hospital again sometime next week, so I can get a scan and other tests. She says we really need to get to the bottom of it. I am eating fine and active, my usual self in fact, other than the coughing.

Yesterday morning, #1 woke up to find me snuggled in to her in bed:


And here is a pic of me snuggling with Mr G!


And with #1 of an evening:


Not forgetting Tommy snuggles, of course!

 
My Beebs has been snuggling with Tommy a lot:


 Here he is getting a good licking!


And here he is, in bed with #1!


 Da Genj has been spending more and more time undercover:



Sei-Chan has also been enjoying her #1 snuggles:


But she also remains faithful to Tommy:


#1 looked after our neighbour, Basha, for several days this week, and gave him some cuddles too:


She has also been enjoying seeing our friend Wowie and her beau, Bo! They seem so happy together!
 

Not forgetting snuggles with Violette:


 No snuggle pics of The Big V this week. We'll try to do better next week.

Remember! Sundays are for Snuggling!

13 comments:

  1. have a super snuggle sunday ;o) and we hope for good news when you #1 goes to that hospital next week...
    we will have a lazy sunday today, the weather is awful ;o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet snuggle pics! My human and I came home from Vancouver yesterday, and I got to snuggle with some fellow travelers! I love when people want to meet me and pet me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love all your snuggles but we don't like hearing that you are coughing Tama, purrs from all of us sweetie. Hey, Wowie sure looks happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute snuggly selfies. e love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowie and Bo are adorable together.
    We're saddened to hear your cough has returned Tama dear. We hope you are not too uncomfortable.
    Could you possibly have seasonal allergies or be allergic to something that people bring into your home?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ils sont très beaux ensemble les amoureux ! Les bovins ont besoin de la compagnie de leurssemblables.
    Tama j'espère qu'enfin quelqu'un va trouver la cause de ta toux. C'est usant ... de tousser, mais c'est aussi usant de ne pas savoir.
    Bonne soirée
    Nat à Chat

    ReplyDelete
  7. WQw love all the snuggles.
    You all look SO happy,especially Wowie ;)
    We send lots of BIG purrs to Tama.
    We hope the Vet can find something that is fixable.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snuggles are a great way to feel better, but at the same time, we hope the big hospital can help figure out what is going on with you, Tama. Feel better. All paws crossed for some good explanation.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I try to snuggle with mum every day, and twice on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry to hear about your coughing, Tama-Chan. I hope the visit to hospital will lead to finding good treatment.
    Lovely snuggles, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice snuggles this week. We're purring that they can figure out why you are still coughing, Tama.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sorry you are coughing again and hope they can find what is causing it. You all have the sweetest snuggles. I am glad to see that Wowie has a friend.
    The weather here has been terrible also, torrential rain and storm force winds. I have to stay indoors because the wind blows me over and mum said she doesn't want me to blow away!

    ReplyDelete

  13. Everyone looks happy!

    Tama, we hope the vet gets to the bottom of the problem and that you feel well soon.

    the critters in the cottage xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.