Monday 3 October 2016

Manly Monday


Genji: Mee-Yow, Everyone! The Shining Prince here. I would like to start by thanking all of you who sent purrs and crossed their paws. I know it really helped. I am feeling better although #1 is being very cautious about this. Still, I have been eating, note huge quantities, but regularly. #1 has been preparing tiny dishes of yummy things to whet my appetite. They all involve chicken consommé, fat-free given my condition. The other thing is that she has spent hours snuggling with me. Just the two of us on the sofa, with Tommy for company occasionally. I know that that is a great remedy! #1 has to go out for a chunk of today but, apparently, Mr. G is coming over at noon to dispense cuddles and food. Anyway, here are a few pics from yesterday:

In a sunpuddle:


It's important to look good, even when you're not feeling 100%:


And here is one taken in the cat run:


Tommy: I usually share a lot of action shots with you, but here I am relaxing... 


#1 says this one shows off my curly bits!


And here is an official Camp Tommy portrait from last week:


Da Beebs: Here is my literary pic for today


And one of me in the cat run:

 
 Vidock: Do you like my pensive look?


10 comments:

  1. Genji, I have been purring lots for you to get past this episode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are happy the purrs are working.
    We will keep them going to be sure you feel better.
    We love all the pictures!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness everyone's purrs are making you feel better Genji.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coucou les garçons,
    Ne fais pas cette tête là Bibi ...
    Genji j'espère que ta es complètement rétabli. Que ce méchant truc avec ton pancréase va totalement se guérir. C'est pas drôle du tout d'être malade. Et puis ça inquiète tout le monde.
    Profites bien des petits plats que te fait ta #1
    Ronrons
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're glad to hear that you're feeling better, Genji ! We keep purring for you. Tommy, you look so relaxed : your first photo made us laugh ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great photos of all of you! Genji, we will cross our paws and purr for you. We hope your appetite is back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are glad you are feeling better and are sending some just in case purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Specially prepared yummy meals and extra cuddling and lots of purrs. No WONDER you're feelin' better. EXCELLENT. Purrs, Seville.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry I missed what happened to Genji. He looks good in the pictures. I'm glad to hear he's eating well! I didn't know that the Beebs is a scholar. Those are a lot of books for 1 cat to read! The funniest thing I saw was Tommy's relaxing pose! Of course, I really loved to see Vidock in the pasture. All the boys are in good form. I hope everybody has or had a great, Manly Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! My Cod! Mes just LOVES MAnly Monday at The Poupounette!!! Mes wants to cuddles with ALL of yous! However my sisters says mes must share and Jo Jo wants to cuddles with the Beebs and Cinnamon with Tommy so mes gets to cuddle with Vidock and my favorite young man cat - Genji!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.