Sunday 17 July 2016

Snuggles on Sunday


Tama-Chan: Whenever I see Tommy coming, I make a series of little miaows and go running to him. I just love my Tommy and nothing gives me greater pleasure than to snuggle with him!




As you know, Tommy is adored by all kitties, and that includes his outside BFF, Jade, who does pretty much what I do when she sees him coming!



Here is a nice pic that #1 took on her bed first thing yesterday morning, of the two boys snuggling:
 

 As you can imagine, it's not just us kitties who adore Tommy. He went with #1 to an outdoor event a couple of days ago, and this kept happening:


#1 was looking after our neighbour Basha for a couple of days last week, so there were cuddles for him too!


You know how Da Genj likes to climb all over #1...


And my Beebs just loves hanging out with Tommy. I guess he must get that from me...



Oh, let's face it. Who doesn't like hanging out with Tommy? Sei-Chan certainly does!


No V snuggle pics this week but Violette sends a smooch!


Wishing you a very snuggly Sunday! The world would be a far better place if everybody snuggled!

15 comments:

  1. Wow, there is lots of snuggling going on at your house! I just have my human today. We're staying home this weekend. At least I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snuggles always deliver the best smiles, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful snuggles! We agree - the world would be a better place if there were more snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of snuggling on a Sunday!

    Monty, Harlow and Ramble

    ReplyDelete
  5. We agree that the world would be a better place if everyone did more snuggles. Maybe you should start a World Snuggle Day?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smoochies back at Violet!

    And we love that everyone loves Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smooches back, Violette ! You're a real kitty magnet, Tommy, we love to see your snuggles photos. And you're true, we agree : the world would be better if everybody snuggled ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. No doubt about it...Tommy is popular amongst everybody! No one is afraid of him. He's so welcoming. He's a lover, not a fighter. The world should be more like him. There were a lot of snuggles today. Right, Tama -Chan? I love Violette's selfie! She has such a cute nose. Smile... it's Snuggle Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We think your snuggles are the best part of Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo! Hoo!!! My favorite day of the week! Mes just LOVES to sees all the snuggles! Mes even had woofy snuggles this week (with Zoe) but there is not photographic evidence.
    Sending yous all LOADS of kisses
    Your Nellie Bellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are pretty sure our Mom would love to snuggle with Tommy too - we would prefer to run in the fields with him:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love seeing you all snuggle with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everybody loves Tommy and I can see why! He is such a sweet, gentle woofie :-)
    I wish I could come over and join snuggling!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wee toe-tallee agreess with you Chan Kittiess...
    Snuggull an thee werld snuggullss with you.....mew mew mew....
    Tommy doggie iss thee BEST!
    An Violette that was SUM smoochie!!!
    ***paw kissesss*** to efurryone, Siddhartha Henry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.