Friday 4 March 2016

Violette and Vidock Vendredi


Violette: Pretty Neighs, Everyone! It's nice to see everyone again. I am happy to report that #1 has maintained a pretty good schedule of visits and treats, so all is well at our end. In fact, she has been helping me work on a series of selfies, and I have to say that we have beendoing rather well. This one became a huge hit on Facebook:


Why yes, I AM smiling!!! I have a lot to smile about! That is my pal, Manou, in the background.

Here is another one, especially for those who have been admiring my moustache. You see, I have a beard too!


And yes, #1 thinks I am the prettiest girl ever!


Vidock: Studly Neighs, Everyfriend. I sometimes think that my "sister" Violette is a bit strange, don't you? In any case, she is very spoiled, that's for sure. Unlike me. I'm not spoiled at all...



By the neigh, we won't be able to comment today. Please accept our apologies!

11 comments:

  1. Violette you are lovely.
    We like your beard too :) Bet it's warm in the winter:)
    Vidock, we are pretty sure #1 spoils you lots ;)
    Everyone deserves to be spoiled a bit!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vidock, I think I have to question whether you are not spoiled! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Violette, that first photo is seriously stunning! Love your beautiful smile! Vidock, we all know #1 spoils you a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing an awesome job with your selfies
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice to see you two and you always make us smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Vidock, maybe Violette is very spoiled, and you're just "simply" spoiled ! But we cannot believe you're not spoiled at all... Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vidock, I think you are telling porkies when you say you are not spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can sure see why that photo is such a FB hit! We love your grin!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two are looking great as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the two of you are a treat! Bears and mustaches are to be desired and shown! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.